Prima Dance Academy provides pre-professional training that is focused on a performing arts education. Our staff are qualified and registered dance educators. Our alumni have been accepted into professional schools like Canada’s National Ballet School, Boston Ballet School, Quinte Ballet School of Canada, School of American Ballet Theatre and the Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre School (just to name a few).
Click Here to read our blog!!!
Prima Dance Academy is committed to developing a strong arts and dance community of young people in the heart of Brooklin. Our students receive the benefits of:
- University trained and professionally certified teachers
- A focused development on the innate capacity of each student for artistic expression
- Maximum educational development based on a low student to teacher ratio
- Specialized dance flooring (cushions growing bones); floor to ceiling mirrors (accurate body positioning)
- Graded examinations in ballet offered through the Royal Academy of Dance (highly respected and internationally recognized organization)
Prima Dance Academy is proudly a non-competitive, community oriented, dance academy*. All classes are structured based on a world-wide recognized curriculum that encourages students to achieve their highest potential.
*an academy is defined as a place of study or training in a special field; a society or institution of distinguished scholars, artists, or scientists, that aims to promote and maintain standards in its particular field